If you listened to the President’s speech yesterday, then you already know that Lagos, Ogun, and Abuja are going to be on lockdown so as to curb the spread of Miss Rona.
This means an economic shutdown for a period of two weeks. Sometimes in life, you are looking for one public holiday, then you get 14 days free. Wouldn’t you just look at that?
While many people have created a list of all the things they plan to do with the 2weeks #productivity #2020mustobey. We are here to remove the carpet under your legs to prevent your holiday from ending in tears.
1) Finally read all those self-development books in your library = Press phone.
2) Catch up on series= Press phone and sleep.
3) Finish that online course = Text your ex.
4) Start your own business = Miss your office husband/wife.
5) Bond with your housemate = Press phone and ignore each other.
6) Start to exercise = Finish lockdown food in two days.
7) Stick to normal routines to avoid lethargy = Not having a bath in two days.
8) Stay off social media = Participate in all social media challenges.
You should note that at the end of the day, regardless of what this list says, you have control over how you spend your lockdown. Try to set realistic expectations and most importantly, don’t be hard on yourself if you don’t hit all of them.